Welcome to our HK Pop-Up!
This is our first even Pop-Up and we're so excited to be hosting it in our hometown!
About the Pop-Up
Before your visit....
As you would treat your elders, please treat all our items respectfully and with due care.
A few house rules:
- Please ensure that you wear light-coloured, soft AND non-abrasive clothing. You may be asked to wear an apron to cover your clothing before you can try on any of our pieces.
- Please take off all sharp jewellery before handling our bags. You will be responsible for all your personal articles.
- If you accidentally dent, scratch, mishandle any of our items, you will be asked to purchase the item.
- Just like our online rules, we don't take any reservations, holds etc...
- Similarly, we don't do any "payment plans".
- Snap as many photos as you want of bags but please ask any human if they would like to be photographed before doing so. For myself, I prefer to not take any fan photos.
Who you will meet at the Pop-Up
NOT ALWAYS ME, AKA G. While I will be loitering around, please do not be disappointed if I am unable to host you personally! I will be taking appointments directly so I will be able to meet some of you (but not all!) I am always flattered with any fan attention but please be respectful of whichever customer I am currently hosting. Rest assured you will be well taken care of by friends of MGFT!
What you can expect at the Pop-Up
Lots of bags! For purchase but also for play! Make sure you have enough credit limit (lol).
Other activities could include bringing your own bag into the Pop-Up so that it can meet other bag babies! Snap a few selfies with Bruno and Henry! Try on our house-designed accessories into your bags!
The Pop-Up is an inclusive environment so ALL bags (regardless of age and brand) are welcome.
Before you go...
Hong Kong is an expensive place to rent a physical location and as a small business we appreciate your help in helping us offset our costs. We don't charge any entrance fees for a few hours of quality bag play but that doesn't mean we don't have very high costs.
If you don't purchase a bag, we urge you to consider purchasing our Pop-Up Goodie Bag as a way to support the business. The business continues only from the continued support of all of YOU!
My team and I look forward to meeting you and your bag baby!